-->
20 April 2011

Wordless Wednesdays: 20 April 2011 Consistent and Loving Care

Each week Natural Parents Network provides a theme for Wordless Wednesdays... This week is Consistent and Loving Care: What does consistent and loving care look like when provided by alternate caregivers?

Just one this week...



"You want to play Wii or something?"


My brother and my babe. Godfather and Godson.
Totally BFFs.



I'm gonna make him an offer he can't refuse.

 ♥

Do you do Wordless Wednesday? Share a link in the comments or on the FaceBook.

Bookmark and Share

2 comments:

  1. Hahahaaa this made me laugh..mainly the description that goes with it. :p
    Lovely shot. :D

    Nev

    A link to my WW http://alimelessordinary.blogspot.com/2011/04/wordless-wednesdayconsistent-and-loving.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww... that's so sweet. my sister and daughter are like that - such a special relationship :)

    Stopping by from <a href="http://www.naturalparentsnetwork.com> Natural Parents Network </a>

    ReplyDelete