-->
13 April 2011

Wordless Wednesdays: Gentle Advocacy Special Edition: We Represent!

Wearing my Babe at the Great Geauga Co. Fair

gDiapers Rock!

Digging some HomeMade Baby Wipes!

Mommy's Boy on Mommy's Boob

This boy loves Kale & Cabbage! Healthful eating starts at Day 1!

Kola prepping his fruit basket.

We represent and practice what we preach - The Naked Truth!


The man who removes a mountain begins by carrying away small stones. - William Faulkner
 ♥

Do you do Wordless Wednesday? Share a link in the comments or on the FaceBook.
Bookmark and Share

6 comments:

  1. Visiting from Natural Parents Network and Momma Jorje!

    Saw you on NPN, too. :-)
    I love the nursing pic (I always do) and the kale pic is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are such a beautiful selection — thank you for letting us have one on NPN! I'm with Momma Jorje that the kale picture is awesome. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both, Momma Jorje & Lauren! I love that he loves kale... How many 8 month olds love kale? This one! : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful compassionate advocacy pics!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These pictures are adorable! I love the gdiapers one, and the one with the spray bottle. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm jumping on the bandwagon -the kale pic, oh my! It's adorable! His eyes just melt my heart :) And thank you so much for the comment on my blog. So kind!

    ReplyDelete