-->
05 October 2011

Wordless Wednesdays: 05 October 2011: Big Boy Bath Time!

[Reminiscent of another Wordless Wednesday post from six months ago, here's a look at how Bath Time has grown!]

Big Boy Bath Tub! (aka The Bath Tub!)



"I get to wash myself!"

"I have a cool shark towel and like to clean my ears!"

Playing with his chicken before getting dressed...

Playing with his chicken some more after getting dressed in some eccentric pajamas.


Do you WW? Link up and share in the comments or on the FaceBook!
Bookmark and Share

2 comments:

  1. the old photos in black and white adds a nice touch to the comparison!
    My favorite is the shark towel!! What a big boy. He handles bath time so well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh those beautiful curls and that big baby belly!!! They're the best!

    ReplyDelete